Who is who? Who should you talk to? Here’s a small list!
- feather.perl6.nl – Juerd, mortiz
- perl6 organization on github (access etc.) – TimToady, pmichaud, jnthn, sorear, moritz
- modules (help, tips), panda – tadzik
- modules.perl6.org - tadzik
- POD – tadzik
- head rakudo’s developers – pmichaud (project leader), jnthn, moritz
- head niecza’s developer – sorear
- YAPSI – masak
- macros – masak
- p6doc - moritz
- official Perl 6 documentation, Perl 6 specification - TimToady
- p6eval – moritz, sorear
- planetsix.perl.org – [Coke]
- perl6.org - moritz
- nqp - pmichaud, jnthn
All those people you can reach visiting the #perl6 channel on irc.freenode.net – the most helpful channel. Perhaps every your problem can be solved there and everyone will be grateful for helping you!
Remember – it’s always better to write on #perl6 channel.
Did I forget someone or something? Please, tell me if so!
I hope this list should be much longer.